BANGALORE, India, Dec. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Vitamin Supplements Market is Segmented by Type (Multivitamin, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D), Application (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Others). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2027.
The global Vitamin Supplements market size is projected to reach USD 28600 Million by 2027, from USD 22140 Million in 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.7% during 2021-2027.
Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Vitamin Supplements Market:
A growing number of health-conscious customers and a growing inclination for vitamins in daily diet are projected to drive the vitamin supplements market. The COVID-19 epidemic brought attention to the importance of vitamin supplementation.
Consumer awareness of health and wellbeing is altering the trend toward the belief that “prevention is better than treatment.” As a result, more people are turning to nutraceuticals, functional foods, and dietary and vitamin supplements to help them live a healthy, disease-free life. This shift in consumer approach is expected to drive the growth of the vitamin supplement market.
Trends Influencing The Growth Of Vitamin Supplements Market :
The global population of children and senior persons is increasing every day. This factor combined with the increased consumer awareness of preventative healthcare goods is likely to boost the vitamin supplement market.
Nutraceuticals, such as vitamin supplements, have gotten a lot of attention recently because of their nutritional and pharmacological benefits, as well as the fact that they are safe to use and have few negative effects. As a result, the global Vitamin Supplements market is expected to grow at a breakneck pace.
Vitamin supplements are extensively used as nutritional supplements around the world since they help to treat a variety of diseases and boost general immunity. Because of the COVID-19 epidemic, manufacturers in the vitamin supplements market have seen an upsurge in demand.
Browse the Table of Contents and List of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-31Q1598/global-vitamin-supplements
Vitamin Supplements Market Share:
Based on region, North America is expected to be the most lucrative region. Because of the growing knowledge of multivitamins’ benefits in overall health and physical maintenance, they have become a substantial section of the North American vitamin supplement market. Vitamin supplement intake is predicted to rise in North America as a result of these factors.
Based on type, the multivitamin segment is expected to be the most. Multivitamin supplements are made up of a variety of minerals and vitamins, as well as additional components. Vitamin and mineral shortages affect nearly 2 billion individuals globally, according to the World Health Organization. To perform at their best, many athletes use multivitamin pills, which give full nutrients to maintain energy levels.
Report Customization Request: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-31Q1598/Global_Vitamin_Supplements_Market
Major Companies in the Vitamin Supplements Industry
Archer Daniels Midland
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-31Q1598&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– The global Water-Soluble Vitamin & Mineral Feed Supplements market was valued at USD 8239.9 Million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 10530 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Pregnant Vitamin And Supplements market size was USD 1108.6 Million and it is expected to reach USD 1734.1 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.6% during 2021-2027.
– The global Dietary Supplements market size is projected to reach USD 121110 Million by 2027, from USD 89810 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Gummy Vitamin market size was USD 1700 Million and it is expected to reach USD 2300 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.5% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Vitamin D market size was USD 133 Million and it is expected to reach USD 295.7 Million by the end of 2027, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.1% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Synthetic Vitamin E market size was USD 1413.1 Million and it is expected to reach USD 1933.7 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.3% during 2021-2027.
– In 2020, the global Vitamin A market size was USD 844.8 Million and it is expected to reach USD 1125.4 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.1% during 2021-2027.
– The global Prenatal Vitamin Ingredients market was valued at USD 51370 in 2020 and will reach USD 63150 Million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2022-2027.
– In 2020, the global Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) market size was USD 9016.7 Million and it is expected to reach USD 12440 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.7% during 2021-2027.
– The global Nutraceutical Ingredients market size is projected to reach USD 174 Million by 2027, from USD 128.5 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2021-2027.
– The global Nutritional Analysis market size is projected to reach USD 4733.1 Million by 2027, from USD 3360 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2021-2027
– In 2020, the global Probiotics market size was USD 1504 Million and it is expected to reach USD 2178.6 Million by the end of 2027, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.4% during 2021-2027
– The global Parenteral Nutrition market size is projected to reach USD 270.9 Million by 2027, from USD 204.9 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2021-2027
– The global enteral feeding devices market size was valued at USD 2,828.52 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 4,426.54 Million by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global protein ingredients market size was valued at USD 53.78 Billion in 2019, and is anticipated to reach USD 91.89 Billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
– In 2020, the global Immune Health Supplements market size was USD 40390 Million and it is expected to reach USD 63900 Million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.5% during 2021-2027.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Follow on Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Follow on Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Follow on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports