The clinic at Aloha-Huber K-8 College on Nov. 12 is open to anybody age five and older.
BEAVERTON, Ore. — A substantial COVID-19 vaccination clinic for kids will be held at Aloha-Huber K-8 University in Beaverton on Friday, Nov. 12. The event will run 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. and it is really open up to any one in the community age 5 and more mature.
The Beaverton University District is partnering with Virginia Garcia Memorial Health and fitness Heart to host the clinic. It can be aspect of an effort to get more people vaccinated following federal regulators gave Pfizer’s vaccine the green gentle for crisis use for kids ages 5-11.
Carl Mead is the deputy superintendent for the Beaverton College District.
“We are thrilled that our youngest pupils will now have the chance to get the exact vaccine safety that is been afforded to the relaxation of the community,” stated Mead in a information release. “It is the most important way of mitigating the spread of COVID-19 and making sure that learners can keep on to show up at faculty in man or woman.”
The cell vaccination clinic will be environment up at university-based mostly wellbeing centers around Washington and Yamhill Counties in the coming weeks.
Linked: How to e book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment for children in Oregon, Washington
Other vaccination clinics in Washington County
- Adelante Mujeres,10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 2030 Most important St., Forest Grove
- Muslim Instructional Rely on, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.,10330 SW Scholls Ferry Rd., Tigard
- St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., 11265 SW Cabot St., Beaverton
- Adelante Mujeres, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m., 2030 Most important St., Forest Grove
- Juniper Backyard Bienestar Residences, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., 2718 Juniper St., Forest Grove
- Lutheran Family Expert services at Village Church, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., 330 SW Murray Blvd., Beaverton
- M&M Marketplace, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m., 346 SW Walnut St., Hillsboro
- Dwelling Islands at Village Church, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m., 330 SW Murray Blvd., Beaverton